Healthy Vegetable Burger

When I planned the recipe diary for week #1 , I made this. I was not in a mood to eat the regular lunch that I had cooked and this one seemed to be a better option.Earlier I had got some buns made of whole wheat flour and put together some veggies and viola! – a healthy lunch was ready.



I used :

Whole wheat bun – 1
Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
Instant ginger chutney – 1 teaspoon
Tomato slice
Lettuce leaves
Moong sprouts
Cucumber slices

1. Mix yogurt and ginger pickle.
2. Split the bun into two and toast it. Toasting is optional though.
3. Spread the yogurt- pickle mixture on the cut surfaces.
4. Place the bottom half of the bun on a plate and top it up with lettuce leaves, tomato slice, cumber slices, moong sprouts .You can add shredded cabbage or any other veggies of your choice.
5. Top it up with the other slice and enjoy a tasty and healthy burger.


Instead of yogurt mixture, you can also try with peanut butter

This day that year..

2009 - Mogu Jiucai Tang Mushroom Chinese leeks Soup.

2008 - Simple Coconut Rice

Bon Appetit...

Labels: ,