Mint Raita

My love for different kids of raita is obvious from the fact that I have almost 15 varieties of raita in this blog and a lot more pending to be put up.A few days back when I made this delicious Sambar Sadham, I paired it with a refreshing mint raita.Sambar sadham, a one pot meal of rice , lentils,and vegetables in a delectable blend of slices, cooling raita and crispies were an absolute delight for lunch....



I used:

Mint leaves - a handful
Green chilli - 1
Coconut,grated- 1 tablespoon
Fresh yogurt - 2 cups
Chilli powder -less than 1/4 teaspoon
Salt to taste


  1. Whisk the yogurt with salt and chilli powder
  2. Grind the mint leaves with coconut and green chilli to a smooth paste.[Use very little water to grind]
  3. Add this paste to the yogurt and mix well.
Serve with a flavored rice of your choice.....



Note :




Bon Appetit...

Labels: , , , , ,