I wonder how I missed this recipe the last time we were paired!The moment I saw the green beans recipe this time, I decided that this was the one that I was going to cook for Taste and Create.I followed her recipe and added a garnish of toasted sesame seeds, the same way it is served in the orient
Recipe Source : 3 sides of crazy
Green beans – 200 grams
Minced garlic – 2 teaspoons
Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
Sugar – ½ teaspoon
Sesame oil – 1 teaspoon + ½ teaspoon
Toasted sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar. Keep aside.
- Clean and cut the beans to 1” sized pieces
- Cook till just done and immerse in cold water .Drain.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and put in garlic and onion. Cook till the onion is soft.
- Add the prepared sauce and mix well to coat.
- Cook on medium flame till the sauce is almost absorbed.
- Serve hot garnished with sesame seeds.
Each month,it is fun creating dishes for Taste and Create ...Would you like to join ? Just email Min @ email@example.com with your name, blog name and a link to your blog to sign up.Hope to see you in the next edition of Taste and Create....