Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies

One of the first things that I wanted to bake is this Chocolate chip Cookies. My lil ones, just like any other kid, loves chocolaty stuff. And when I told them I am going to bake this one, they were over joyed. I made a batch of 32 medium sized cookies and they were gone in 2 hours flat! Even my husband and MIL enjoyed these crunchy cookies!

This is my third post for Blogging Marathon #36,Kid's delight theme.


I used:
Recipe Source - Sharmis Passions

All purpose flour / Maida- 1 cup
Butter- 1/3 cup,at room temperature
Powdered Sugar- 1/3 cup
Baking powder-1/4 teaspoon
Baking soda-1/4 teaspoon
Chocolate chips- 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence - 3/4 teaspoon
Milk-1-2 teaspoons

1.Sift the flour along with baking powder and baking soda. Cream sugar and butter. Add vanilla essence and mix.


2. To this mixture add flour and mix well. It will have a bread crumb like texture. Add a teaspoon of milk and make a dough. If it is still crumby, add some more milk. Add the choco chips.


3.Mix to incorporate it into the dough. Pinch out small balls and place on a tray tray lined with baking paper. Flatten the balls and bake in a preheated oven @ 180 degree C for 15 minutes or till the cookies turn golden brown around the edges.Cool on a wire rack.


Enjoy the crispy ,crunchy cookies....


Note:




Take a look at the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM #36

Bon Appetit...


Labels: , , ,