Spiced Hot Chocolate For T and C

The winters here are not cold. But it is always nice to sip a perfect hot chocolate while reading your favorite book. That's exactly what I did yesterday.

Taste and Create is an event started by Nicole and now carried on by Min.Each month we are paired with a partner blog and we have to cook and post one of their dishes. This recipe is from Culinary Adventures with Camilla with whom I was paired with this month.Initially, I had planned to bake something from her blog but nothing went by as planned. So I am here with a super delicious hot chocolate drink....

And in the pic, the book in the background - Danielle Steele's - Summer's End is my next read for the 52 books in 52 weeks reading challenge 2014....It is a beautiful story and I can't wait to write the review. I will be posting it tomorrow.So do take a peek....

Spiced Hot Chocolate
I used:
Adapted from : Culinary Adventures with Camilla

Mix 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder and 2 teaspoons of sugar and added it to 200ml milk. Simmer this till it foams around the edges.Add a pinch of nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder and cardamom powder and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and enjoy the piping hot spiced chocolate drink....




Each month,it is fun creating dishes for  Taste and Create ...Would you like to join ? .Just email Min -cowgirlmin07@gmail.com with your name, blog name and a link to your blog to sign up.Hope to see you in the next edition of Taste and Create....

Bon Appetit...


Labels: ,